The 1st body that we will undress is your Physical Body.
Physical Body’s Energy: Masculine
What it is:
You know what it is! It’s your juicy body that consists of flesh, bones, skin, brain, organs, blood, veins, FASCIA, and all the other goods that HOLD your body & being together!
- Most folx are generally attuned to their bodies, meaning you “feel”
- If you’re full from a meal
- if you’re in pain
- your overall health
- The signs your body gives are usually visible & recognizable
- Western medical culture puts massive emphasis on the body and that it should be free from pain or discomfort (popping pills – to quickly minimize symptoms).
What it represents:
Our physical experience in the world, how we move, our physiology, and our ability to heal.
Behaviors when the Physical body is balanced:
- We feel open, flexible and vital
- Our vitamin and mineral elements are considered and cared for
- We are likely free of pain, excess toxicity, and acidity
How the Underbalanced Physical Body Displays Misalignments:
- Rapid Aging, where your body breaks down more easily, and loses collagen & elasticity
- Adrenal fatigue & organ function can be disrupted, there are issues with absorption and elimination
- There’s a feeling of tightness, sluggishness, and stress on our skeletal frame (weighted down)
How the Overbalanced Physical Body Displays Misalignments:
- There’s a heightened focus on Physical Performance, BEAUTY, and Obsessive Anti-Aging
- I’m a believer & an example of how the body can heal itself, yet while in this state there’s an over-reliance on outside factors like WEIGHT LOSS, procedures, surgeries, or injections to bring the body’s radiance and worth back
- There’s a tendency to bypass natural elements of nature to QUICKLY absorb what’s fast & immediate
- Continual choosing of Botox>Beets
- The next Skincare Routine
- The Newest facial gadget
- I do believe the crystal ones are totes legit 😉
How to ALIGN & BALANCE the Physical Body:
- Slow & Intentional Movement – Walking in Nature
- Barefoot or bare hand play (Sand, Soil, Water, Dirt)
- Balanced Repetitive Sequences – Stretching / Tai Chi
- PAUSE = Meditation & Yoga
- Massage & Physical Touch
- Intimate & Uninhibited Sexual Expression/Connection
- Exercises where you feel strong and centered (NOT STRESSED)
Hungry for curated “farm to table” wellness on the Mind, Body, Soul connection?
Sign up for emails here.
Or if you’re ready for the next meal in your Soul Alignment?
Schedule your BLUEPRINT here!
It’s where we look at what’s currently on your “emotional menu” and then, I’ll show you tools & ingredients to curate the menu you TRULY want to eat.